4/08/2010

Lily!

I kinda love her.... alot!












Her style is incredible....... as you can see, and I love every post in her blog:



I wanted to ask her a few questions :]


1. What inspired you to start blogging?
Boredom.







2. Would you say you are a thrifter or big spender?
I wouldn't want to label myself as either/or, but if I had to choose, spender, I suppose.






3. Who do you think are the best dressed celebs?
 Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.






4. What is your favorite color/print?
 Red is my favorite color. I don't usually do prints.






5. What is your favorite store/thirft shop?
Aritizia, American Apparel and Shopbop.com.






6. How would you describe your style?
One word: Random.



 
Thank you Lily!

9 comments:

Þórhildur said...

I love the shoes in photo no. 2!

BarelyVogue said...

i love all the pics
great intervirw
http://barelyvogue.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

whoa! I didn't know about her blog. That second outfit is totally awesome! Thanks for sharing her blog link with us.


ps. if you have time, please take a moment to check out my blog:
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Becca. said...

gorgeous photos, shes stunning and her outfits are great!
love the interviews too!
XOXO, BECCA
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

Fabiola "Fab" said...

She's gorgeous!!! great interview.

MODERNISMANDVINTAGE said...

Hi!
Thanks for comment in my blog!
Regards.

^^

KALIN said...

Great interview!

www.neuterthis.com

SOPHIE WEARS said...

I can see why!
she has a excellent sense of style and that's very inspirational! :D

Catarina said...

Thanks for your comment :)
Great looks, she has really nice style!
x

 
Real Time Web Analytics